Friday, October 30, 2009

busy busy

busy morning already. i'm just now sitting down and eating my yummalicious pumpkin spice kashi bar and drinking my cup o joe. Tannyn had her halloween parade at her school today, so Tayli and i stayed to watch. all the kids looked so cute!
here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...



i didn't get my two sunglasses cases done yesterday :-( but hopefully i'll be able to get a start on the second one today and finish it by tomorrow in time to give to my someone special.
we're heading up north to Lompoc today to stay with my mom and step-dad and then heading to Santa Barbara tomorrow to stay with my dad and visit with my family who is coming into town from Wisconsin. very excited to see everyone and i'm very excited to give this gift to one of my family members...




hope she likes it!

have a wonderful weekend everyone and have a safe and happy Halloween!

xo,
kass

No comments: