Friday, July 23, 2010

prettier in person







i realized i never shared the rest of the sunglass cases that i made for my aunt's store... so here they are... 
my two favorites are the vintage white with embroidered rainbow, and the vintage flower pattern in the photo with the glasses. so much prettier in person.


i'm busy today with packing and cleaning and getting ready for our camping trip - we leave bright and early tomorrow morning (5:30am!) and will have no cell phones or computers while there... i'm very excited and can't wait to actually be there - i'm so stinkin tired of packing and organizing.
 i wont be back to blogging till the beginning of august. i hope you all have a lovely end of your july.

xo,
kass

13 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i'll miss your blogging friend, but i hope you have a lovely break!

enjoy your vacay!!!

oh...and p.s. LOVE the sunglass cases :).

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.

Keely said...

I like the one with the little pink rufffe! They're all cute though!

Rajee said...

Nice blog.

Followed your blog, username Rajee I am your new follower. Would love if you follow my
blog, http://momsfocusonline.com


You are also welcome to Time To Follow: Blog Hop for July - Link up your blog name and badge to return the favor to follow you back

Nice to meet you!

Erin Wallace said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Follows! Cool blog! I hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

BuenoBueno said...

i love them kass!!!! amazing talented woman you!!!
have fun camping! wish i was going too!!! remember your WET WIPES!!!
xo

Anna said...

so pretty esp that cream/rainbow stitch beauty.
have fun on your trip!!

Blicious said...

these are so cute! love them!


xoxo

engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com
im a new follower! :)

Olivia said...

sooo fun!!!

Chelsea said...

These are all so beautiful! I like the floral one in the photo with the glasses, too :)

Lynn said...

Cool sunglass cases! I also like the exercise moves below...some really different moves that I haven't seen before. I need to check out TA.

Visiting from Follow Me Chickadee!

Unknown said...

Have fun! Great last post! Great work out!
Come follow back and visit!
Happy Blog hop!
XO
Frenchy

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me, Chickadee Fridays.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for a $100 Swimsuitsforall.com GC!

Tarver said...

cute! I am in love with the middle one in the second row, the floral one!

btw, I kind of featured you today in my latest post, love it if you'd check it out.

Have a great weekend!