Sunday, April 18, 2010

yeah yeah yeah







1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
i never, ever thought i would say this... but hairy... only real men have hair ;-)
2. How often do you run red lights?
pretty much never... unless it's orange and turns red while i'm driving through it
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
sienna miller... i like her style
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
i really don't care... i have real friends on all three
5. What makes you feel sexy?
a new outfit, a good hair day, working out and eating right
6. I get excited when...........?
 a fun/creative idea pops into my head, i buy something pretty for my house or myself, my kids get along and don't whine, i get to see my family, etc...
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
i enjoy being outdoors - camping, beachin it, exploring trails with pretty wildflowers... but i also love being inside and relaxing with a good book or watching a movie... i've been known to go days without spending much time outside - totally depends on my mood
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
my dream home would cost a lot more than a million dollars since i live in california... but i think i would take the million and settle for a nice home that is close enough to the house of my dreams





what about you guys?
answer and link up at my sisters blog
or feel free to leave a comment to let me know!

i hope you all had a lovely weekend
do anything fun?

we spent the weekend with the Undies
(my bro and fam... love them!)
fun times had by all!

xo,
kass

6 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

here are my answers:


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?

hairless...which is lucky cause craig only has a couple of chest hairs. hope it stays that way!

2. How often do you run red lights?

sometimes when it's late at night and no one's around.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?

rachel bilson.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

It doesn't really matter to me, but I'd say my blog, because it's probably the most accurate depiction of who i am as a person.

5. What makes you feel sexy?

pretty underwear....even if i'm just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, it makes me feel pretty.

6. I get excited when...........?

i get to hang out with a good friend after it's been awhile....when people leave sweet comments on my blog....when i find "the perfect outfit"....when i get to spend a day outside in the sun.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?

i like doing outdoorsy things, but i'd say i'm probably a bit more of an "indoor" girl overall.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?

a million dollars. my dream home would probably be around $500,000 - my tastes aren't super extravagant....i prefer cozy. so i'd have some left over to have fun with :).

love you girl!

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.

Maddy said...

I agree that real men have hair... hairless men are creepy!

Unknown said...

you're keely's sister? SO COOL. had no idea. and i've been following you! haha. xoxox

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i have pretty much the same answer to each question! this is something funny about chest hair... i have this friend, charles, who works out a lot so he's pretty buff. he shaves his chest so it's bare, and when he's standing still (and not wearing his shirt), he'll cross his arms so he can look down at his muscular man boobs. chris and i laugh at him all the time!

happy monday, pretty lady!

xoxo majillioninfinitythousand

Keely said...

You called the light orange and not yellow..I called it orange too..It looks more orange than yellow..anywho..

You called last night..I was already in bed..

lata dude!

BuenoBueno said...

im back i missed yall!
i thiunk we should camp out on the beach one night when the girls are in town! what do you think???
xo
b