Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what's in your bag?


one of my sweet readers, social butterfly, asked me to join in on her link up party she's having over on her blog... i think i may be late but i thought it sounded fun
she asked for her readers to show her pics of their purses and it's contents
so here's mine





purse: jasper & jeera for anthropologie
make-up bag: anthropologie
sunglass case (blue): hayden-harnett for anthropologie
sunglass case (beige): anthropologie
sunglasses: urban outfitters
wallet: forever 21
phone: lg vue
water bottle: target
make-up:
lorac bronzer/blush duo in hot & spicy
i.d. mineral veil by bare escentuals
i.d. bare escentuals baby buki 
smith's rosebud perfume co. lip balm in minted rose 
cover girl wet slicks fruit spritzers in guava splash
revlon color stay lip liner in nude


what's in your bag?
let me know and/or link up on social butterfly's blog

enjoy your wednesday my friends!

xo,
kass



12 comments:

BuenoBueno said...

i use the bronzer with the I>d :) and the mint rose love love love!!!!
cant wait til june and i will be coming solo...liz leaves the 7th

Keely said...

You're funny...

Unknown said...

kassi- i love your bag.

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

man, you've got anthro everything, and i'm jealous! that make-up bag is pretty.

i've (reluctantly) switched to a much smaller bag, so i can't really fit anything in it. your pictures kinda make me want to switch back!

xo bajillion trillions!

~Ash~ said...

holy cow-does your shoulder hurt???? lol

loves!

lexylou said...

Fun, I should do one of these purse post's. I have been meaning too for a while, but am afraid with my mommy bag I got going on, it would be a mile long and verrrry boring.
I must get me some of that smith's stuff.... You and Brandi and everyone it seems have been using it and LOVING it....must have it...
I am seriously going to die of my anthro jealousy, you my dear make me green with Anthro jealousy...

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

love your bag lady! i bought some new sunglasses this weekend and they look a little like yours. i love those....i always admire them in all your photos :). i miss you lady! let's ichat next tuesday....maybe....yes?

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.

raveninthewolfden said...

I love that bag! ♥ but my favorite is that sunglasses case! Thanks for linkin' up. I was comming by to visit and was smiling when I left your blog. Have a great day.

miaou miaou said...

Love your bag! :) :) I was thinking of getting smiths balm, i'm after a really nice balm as my lips get terrible :(

oxox

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I did one of these awhile ago and it was a big hit. It's always fun to know what others have in their bags.

Rialeigh said...

Waaay cute! I am also on the anthro envy bus with everyone else!

Unknown said...

Anthro always has the cutestand most unique bags. Yours is definitely that. I love these series... Thanks for sharing.