Sunday, March 28, 2010

getting to know you


i'm still in palm springs enjoying the sun and relaxing 
but i didn't want to miss out on my sisters blog hop


so without further ado... here it is


1 - Why did you start blogging?
i started blogging in hopes of getting feed back for my creations - if i got enough good feedback then i was hoping to open up an etsy store by april of this year... but with life in the way it looks like it wont be happening yet :-( my goal of this blog was to be solely of my creations but that hasn't happened either - it's taken a few detours along the way!

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
i have a few that i can't wait to meet and they know who they are... if all works out well i'll be meeting them in june - yay!

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
true, i have never had anyone tell me (who loves me, anyway) that i look bad... but I just feel better when i'm at the weight i know i'm suppose to be at... right now i'm five pounds over that. ugh. 
also, i think it's a girl thing... wouldn't you agree ladies?

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
hmmm... the only guy i care about understanding me is my husband and i think he understands me pretty well actually... i wouldn't mind him being me for a day though... and on a day that aunt flow is visiting would be best. haha

5 - Tattoos.  How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
i have one tattoo a 'tramp stamp' and i loathe it. i usually forget it's there but when i do see it i just get so embarrassed... oh well. it's a part of me.
6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
i don't think i've had my best year yet... but i've had a lot of great times... my life has been full of ups and downs and i can't think of any ONE YEAR that stands out.
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
pee, have sex (who isn't curious how it feels for a man... i am!) and..... i don't know... build things. haha
and finally...

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
i don't drink much alcohol and i have no drinks of choice that would raise an eyebrow... i really enjoy a good cosmo, a good beer or a little rum with pomegranate juice. but really, i RARELY drink.

okay, you're turn! 
be sure to link up on my seesters blog
and of course you can always answer in the comment section below!



also, i wanted to wish my wonderful grandpa a happy 86th birthday!
love you so much grandpa! and i'm sorry i missed celebrating it with you yesterday... i hope you had the best of days - miss you and love you and hope to see you soon.



hope you all are having a beautiful sunday!

xo,
kass


8 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Soppiing over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!! Whoe doesnt love a cosmo every once in awhile!

Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

Michelle A'etonu said...

ha ha! i didn't even think about the sex thing for a man. guess i'd be curious to see how that feels too :)

Micaela said...

i need to join in your seesters fun! these are great. I too have a tramp stamp (my first tat) and i would totally pee & have sex if i was a man for a day and i loved your last answer to that one! ha too funny.

xoxo

HAPPY 86th to your adorable grandpa!!!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

Hahaha, when I started reading the question about what you'd do if you were a man, I thought, "have sex" so it was funny that you put it! I've always wondered that!

Happy birthday to Grandpa, and I hope you're enjoying your time. It's gotta be better than the 50 degree rainy day we're having here.

xoxo and love times infinity!

Anna said...

your Gramps is adorable!!

BuenoBueno said...

your answers crack me up. i blogged this:)
love you im glad your having fun soaking in the sun!!!!
xo
brandi
cant wait for JUNE!!! slumber party!

Keely said...

You no likey your tramp stamp..I think they're hawt! ;-)

I'm gonna get one on my wrist..for reals yo!

Aren't you back from Palm springs yet?

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i would totally want to pee as a guy. that's gotta be so strange.

glad you're having fun on your trip, and i'm excited to hear more once you get back! love you girl!

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.