Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two Things i Love... Around my Home



it's a beautiful tuesday morning - the sun is shining the birds are chirping... spring is here and i love it!

and
it's time for 

two things i love... around my home

did you guys miss it last week or is it nice having a week off?
let me know

to play along all you have to do is choose two things around your home that you are lovin or re-appreciating around your home, take a picture of it, write a post with a link back to me and then link up with the mclinky so that others can see your two things.

i hope you play along!


my two things today are colorful and fun

i love the colors in this hand painted stool i bought from urban outfitters a few years ago - i'm a stool lover and have quite a few... but this one is my most colorful



i also love the colors and design on this pretty anthro vase - it looks gorgeous with flowers in it and i wish i had some to put in for the picture. oh well.


what are your two things?

link up and let me know or tell me in the comments
i would love to hear


last night i had a rough night - tayli woke up right as dan and i were going to bed and she wouldn't go back to sleep - i ended up cuddling her in her bed and slept horribly. i finally got up around 2:30am and went to my own bed only to be woken up by a 4.4 earthquake at 4am. ugh. luckily the girls and dan didn't wake up (earthquakes scare the poop out of dan - he almost had a hutch fall on him during the northridge quake in '94) but tyler did wake up freaking out that someone was banging his window... haha he's such a cutie.

i hope you have a lovely tuesday friends!

xo,
kass

14 comments:

lydia. said...

earthquake! bah, that's so scary to me.
i'm glad you guys are safe and everything.
i suppose you might be kind of used to them over there?

you have so much color and vibrancy in your home.
i love that!
:)

xo.

With Love, Jamie said...

Ah, what a night! :/ Im sorry! Those items are very pretty & bright!! :)

monica said...

what a long night!

hope you can get some good sleep tonight...or even a nap today

xo
monica

MannMom3 said...

I'm not playing..I have nothing..and half of my stuff is at the other house anyway..

BuenoBueno said...

i need that table! and that vase! kassi you have the most colorful items i love it!!!
xo
brandi
im linked up!

CaL said...

For some reason I didn't feel the quake...it may be because I'm so used to them...or because I slept like a rock...but my coworkers kept asking me this morning & nada. Your stool & lamp are the best! They're both such great finds!!! I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. =)
xoxo

my name is lauren. said...

you have the brightest, happiest home. i love that everything about it screams kassi :). it's so lovely and i can't wait to see how you decorate your new home :).

i actually planned on doing my two things last week but forgot you weren't doing it! and this week i already did another post for today :(. hopefully i can play along next time.

glad you guys were ok after the earthquake....but i hope you get caught up on some rest today love!

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.

chelsea lee aka spicklebee said...

love that stool Kass! we seriously need to plan a little shopping trip together.

Crazy stuff about the earthquake. Lets hope that's the end of it for a while.

Can't wait to hear more about the new place. Is everything squared away? I hope so!!

XO,

Chels

Maddy said...

I have that stool too! I think mine is a tad different, it's holding our tv up in the bedroom right now :)

i missed it last week but i've been so busy that every other week would probably allow me to participate more!

Michelle Ioapo A'etonu said...

that stool is awesome!

Fallon said...

Yes I missed it last week!

Love your vase :)

Megan said...

I love all the colours, very vibrant and beautiful! Hope you have a better night tonight.

Kris Ann said...

These are both SO fun and SO happy!
Hope your night last night was more restful than the one before!!!

Blessings!

ashlina said...

what a superfun game!!! i love your colorful pieces...

:)