my lovely friend, lauren, has started a fun friday blog hop called
fill in the blank friday
so i'm joining in on the fun!
if you want to join in on the fun too, then be sure check out lauren's blog and link up!
okay, here goes...
1. If I weren't a mom I'd love to be traveling the world .
2. When I'm super upset I pray, talk to dan and/or call my mom/dad/sister.
3. My favorite thing about myself is my smile (feature wise) and my sense of humor .
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on myself... sad but true... i would totally go antiquing .
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my mom boobs - they fed three kids and even though they are not 'perky' or 'pretty' they are mine and i wouldn't change them... my tummy on the other hand...now that's a different story .
6. I love the way I feel after a good work out, during worship at church and when i get a new pretty outfit .
7. I love my hair most when it's wavy and unruly
i would love to hear your answers so either link up or feel free to let me know in the comment section!
i'm so glad it's friday
this has been a stressful and looooong week for us!
i'm really looking forward to a mellow weekend:
bbq with friends
maybe a little sewing/embroidering
service day at church
and i'm sure we'll fit the beach in there somewhere
what plans do you have?
edited to add
i haven't heard from the giveaway winner, bree, so if i don't hear from her in the next 24 hours then i am going to draw another winner using random.org!