i saw this on a blog that i peruse and i thought it might be fun...
i would like to get to know my readers better so i thought we could start off with you guys answering a few questions... sound fun? i'll answer them too so you can know a bit more about me.
if you choose to play along, then just copy and paste the questions into the comment section and add your answers. be sure to add a link to your blog so i can check it out too!
1. how old are you?...... 29
2. where are you from and where do you live now?...... i'm from the central coast of california - santa barbara, santa maria, lompoc, solvang/santa ynez... i now live in huntington beach, ca
3. what music have you been diggin lately?...... bing crosby christmas, republic tiger, arcade fire and always david gray
4. favorite food(s)?...... i love me some grilled fish tacos, chips and pico de gallo - i could eat that every day. also sushi and homemade soup. i love food.
5. single, married, divorced?...... married for a bit over six years
6. kids? if so how many and how old?...... tyler 12, tannyn 5 and tayli 2
7. what are three blogs you read daily?...... gosh, i peruse a lot of them! and i love so many... for different reasons... check out my sidebar for the list of blogs i peruse. i just can't narrow it down to three!
8. what is your favorite Christmas/holiday tradition?...... decorating the house and tree with the fam the weekend after Thanksgiving and eating chocolate covered cherries, drinking sparkling cider/champagne all while listening to Christmas music.
9. what is your new years resolution this year?...... i don't do resolutions but i do have a lot of goals - eat healthy, work out a lot, open up an etsy store - to name a few.
10. lastly, if you're a blogger how long have you been blogging? and if you don't have one, how long have you been reading blogs?...... i have been reading blogs since my sister started one in june. i didn't even know there were all these blogs out there! i have been writing a blog since october - only a little over a month ago!
okay, your turn!