Friday, February 12, 2010

fill er in

today is 


over at lauren's blog the little things we do

join in and link up on her page or leave a comment in the comment section







1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes,   relaxation and laughs while camping alone with my love at the beach  .

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   hmmmmm watching the Bachelor... i'm going to miss it this monday and i'm so sad .

3. I am most proud of   my three kids and husband who perseveres and provides for us .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   my romper 'harem' pants from anthro... it can be pants, a skirt or a dress... and it's silk - so comfy - paired with a tank and some flip flops .

5. People are  God's children.

6. I would rather    be healthy and happy    than   be rich... although i would like to be 'comfortable'  .

7. I love my    whole entire family   more than   anything else in this world .



it's friday folks!

i'm so excited
we are leaving tonight to head up north

tomorrow i get to hang with my mom and granny and i am so happy... hopefully i'll get to see my aunt too - i love those women so very much.

sunday my mom and step-dad are watching the kiddos so that dan and i can get away for a night.
we're planning on camping at the beach and i can't think of a better way to spend the night alone with dan... we don't really 'celebrate' valentines so there will be no gifts or anything... just laughs, relaxation, surfing, skateboarding, reading and music and smores around the campfire. 

i can't wait. 

what are your valentines day plans?
doing anything special with your love?

have a lovely weekend my friends!

xo,
kass


17 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i hope you guys have so much fun!

i've never camped at the beach, but i've always wanted to. maybe during the summer when it's semi-warm i'll be able to convince craig to go :).

love you oodles friend!

oh...and 10 am tuesday. it's on!

xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.

Kassi said...

lauren - thanks love!
i can't believe you've never camped at the beach! you definitely should do it this summer... i can tell you lots of great campgrounds along the cali coast if you are interested in camping when you take your road trip - let me know!
tuesday tuesday! woot woot.
xo. thanks.
xo. thanks.
mucho love!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

You and Dan are so cute, I love that picture! Surfing, skating and smores sound pretty good, so I'm sure you'll have a nice Valentine's!

xoxo millionzilliontrillionsquared

Sam said...

Your Valentine's Day sounds amazing! And I love your answer to number 7 :)

Jamie said...

have an awesome time sweets!!! i'm heading out of town too:)

happy valentines day! i hope it's uber romantic & gushy for you !!!

hugs!

Kassi said...

danielle - thank you my friend! it does sound good. i'm excited. what are you and chris doing?
xo grandemillionbazillion!

sam - aw... i hope it is! glad you liked number seven... i thought it was kinda generic but it still is so true!

chelsea lee said...

such a cute pic of you and Dan.

sounds like you guys have a perfect Valentine's planned!

I linked up for friday fun too!

can't wait to hear about the camping fun. take lots of pics!

xo,

Chels

Kassi said...

jamie - thanks love. where are you guys going? i hope you have a lovely time and i look forward to hearing about it! xxoo

chelsea - thanks, not the best of me... but pretty true to how i look at the beach and i like to be authentic... haha i am looking forward to our night away... i just hope that dan feels good the whole time!
what are your plans with your beau?
checking out your blog now to read your answers. :-)
xoxo

Catherine Anne said...

Sounds wonderful!!!

OB said...

your blog is so sweet! I love it to death!

Kassi said...

catherine - yes, it is much needed! :-)

lala - thanks so much... that makes me so happy. :-)

happy valentines girls i hope you have lovely weekend!

Cole said...

You two are so freaking cute.
Have a great weekend, it sounds lovely!
xo,
Cole

lexylou said...

Wow, that sounds like a very dreamy, and much need night away. Enjoy it my dear. Our Valentines is going to be very mellow and probably a pj's day!
xoxo Lexy.

BuenoBueno said...

yayayayaya! finally some one on one time with dan!
i hope yall have a blast i love beach camping! its the best!
enjoy yourt ime with the fam. oh and i chat tues yes! after i do keely's hair! woooooo!
Happy vday i will miss you while your gone:)
i love this picture of you guys. the perfect cali couple!
xo
howd dan feeling?
B

Kassi said...

cole - thanks cole! i loved your post yesterday on you and jus!

lexy - pj days are more often than not, my favorite days! have fun!

brandi - i know... so needed... i can't wait. i agree, camping at the beach is the best - i just wish it were warmer! chat tues - yes! so jealous that keely is getting her hair done by you!!!
thanks for the compliment on the photo!
x to the o!!!!
ps... dan is feeling pooey... but rested! he used his sleep apnea machine last night for the first time... he looked so funny!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via another blog .... Just want to make a Swedish footprints behind me. Your blog is wonderful and I will gladly come back!

Agneta

Kassi said...

agneta - thanks for stopping by! thanks so much for the compliment! :-)