over at lauren's blog the little things we do
join in and link up on her page or leave a comment in the comment section
1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, relaxation and laughs while camping alone with my love at the beach .
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is hmmmmm watching the Bachelor... i'm going to miss it this monday and i'm so sad .
3. I am most proud of my three kids and husband who perseveres and provides for us .
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be my romper 'harem' pants from anthro... it can be pants, a skirt or a dress... and it's silk - so comfy - paired with a tank and some flip flops .
5. People are God's children.
6. I would rather be healthy and happy than be rich... although i would like to be 'comfortable' .
7. I love my whole entire family more than anything else in this world .
it's friday folks!
i'm so excited
we are leaving tonight to head up north
tomorrow i get to hang with my mom and granny and i am so happy... hopefully i'll get to see my aunt too - i love those women so very much.
sunday my mom and step-dad are watching the kiddos so that dan and i can get away for a night.
we're planning on camping at the beach and i can't think of a better way to spend the night alone with dan... we don't really 'celebrate' valentines so there will be no gifts or anything... just laughs, relaxation, surfing, skateboarding, reading and music and smores around the campfire.
i can't wait.
what are your valentines day plans?
doing anything special with your love?
have a lovely weekend my friends!