Sunday, November 8, 2009

and the Winner is....





i entered in the numbers of the entries into random.org and it randomly came up with the number.....

11



Tyler said...



Alright... for my first entry... what i REAAALLLYY want for christmas is a new camera! One that is alot quicker than the one I have now. Its def. not meant for trying to photograph a toddler :)



congrats tyler!

please email me your address at kassiunderwood@hotmail.com with the subject "giveaway" and i'll get the sunglass case in the mail to you right away!


thanks all for taking part in my giveaway and i hope you all get what you are hoping for this Christmas!!

i'll be doing more giveaways at random... so be on the lookout... you never know when another one will be!

xo,
kass

2 comments:

Tyler said...

YAY!!! Thanks so much Kassi!! I am totally pumped about my new sunglasses case! Will email ya my adress and everything shortly :)

Keely said...

Congrats Tyler!!!