Sunday, November 1, 2009

a little bit of...

lovely weekend with the family! i so wish we lived closer to each other!

here is a weekend review in pictures...

we did...

a little bit of swinging...


a little bit of bird feeding...


 a little bit of apple picking...


a little bit of girl time with my gran and mom...


a little bit of an 85 year old playing ball...


a little bit of spousal love...


a little bit of five min pumpkin carving...


a little bit of cuteness...


a little bit of spooky-ness...


a little bit of couch time with my cousin in law, aunt and g-ma...


a little bit of sibling love...


a little bit of hotness...


a little bit of sweetness...


a little bit of sunbathing...


a little bit of g-pa love...


a little bit of family photo ops...


and a little bit more...

a little of exciting news for me.... my Aunt Jo (the beautiful blonde in the above pic) has asked me to make 12 sunglass cases to sell in one of her stores. this is so very exciting for me and i hope and pray that they sell and become a big hit in Wisconsin. thanks Aunt Jo for giving me this opportunity! love you.

monday is fast approaching and it's time for my beauty sleep. have a peaceful sleep...

xo,
kass




1 comment:

Keely said...

It takes forever to download lots a pics huh..oh well..Fun times in Bacquet world!