my beautiful sister, keely, has posted her favorite things on her blog and has asked us to do the same. since we're sisters, we have a few of the same favorites... so you may see some of the same things here as on her blog.
here are a few of my favorite things
a few of my fave's (in no order of importance, of course)
1. latte bowels from anthropologie (we use these for everything)
2. pumpkin spice flax and roasted almond crunch kashi bars (i eat these for b-fast, lunch and dinner some days, they are THAT good)
3. country living mag (the only mag i have found inspiration from since losing domino and now cookie...RIP... if you know of a great decorating mag, please let me know!!)
4. american apparel ruched front tube bra (i live in these!!)
5. stilla illuminating tinted moisturizer with spf 15 (better than any foundation)
6. tarte cheek stain (best blush for on the go women... i also use it as a lip stain)
7. kiehl's creme de corpes nourishing cream (try it, you'll like it... promise)
8. kiehl's lip balm #1 in either tub or tube (my dad has been putting these in my sister and i's stocking for at least ten years now... it's the best... EVER!)
i have many, many more.... but we'll save them for another post another day.
what are a few of your favorite things? check out keely's blog to play along and enter her giveaway!
happy hump day friends.